Dr. Meenakshi Soni
MPT (Neuro) MIAP Ortho & Neuro Specialist
Best Woman’s Health Physiotherapy Clinic In Jaipur
Women are unique in every way, and as you go through life your body changes and evolves. It is important that the uniqueness of your changing body is understood and embraced to support your needs.
Many women are so used to keeping their private parts private that they may actually have no idea about this part of their bodies. It is an area taken for granted when it is functioning properly, and an area often ignored.
Osteopathy is excellent in supporting women’s health, and Aasra Physiotherapy and Fitness Centre offer a service for women from women.
What can osteopathy help with?
• Pregnancy related pelvic girdle pain and lower back pain; During pregnancy, hormonal and structural changes influence the way in which the joints in this region behave. Pelvic girdle pain usually manifests due to instability or restrictions in these joints and osteopathy can diagnose and effectively treat this area.
• Lower back and pelvic pain due to connective tissue adhesions. There is a delicate balance between the tissues throughout the body. Past infections, or surgeries can lead to adhesions which limited the movement of the organs in the pelvic cavity and may further exasperate symptoms. Osteopathy may help to improve the mobility of restricted tissue within the pelvic cavity.
• Painful periods, heavy periods, bloating; These can all be signs of congestion of the local fluid in the pelvic girdle, which can lead to excessive uterine muscle cramps, or fluid build up. Osteopathic treatment and the right diagnosis can help by restoring the correct fluid dynamics, by improving the movement of the muscles, organs and joints in the area.
• Bladder irritations and improving symptoms associated with urinary tract infections (UTIs)
Pelvic floor dysfunction
Did you know 80% of woman experience pelvic floor dysfunction?
You may have heard of Kegal exercises to correct this issue, but more and more woman these days are suffering with an overactive pelvic floor. This can be due to a number of reasons, the most common one being chronically tightening the pelvic floor due to recent information that this area must always be held tight.
While it is useful for the pelvic floor to have a level of contraction, over tightening and long periods of contraction in the area cause issues of there own.
Whether it be overactive or underactive, proper diagnosis and treatment of the pelvic floor and surrounding structures can help with the often sensitive symptoms of this condition. While these symptoms are common they’re not normal and can usually be improved and corrected.
Some of these symptoms include
• Incontinence; possibly leaking urine when you laugh, cough, run or jump.
• Constipation or difficulty in evacuating your bowels
• Tension or discomfort in the back, hips or genitals
• Pelvic pain or pain on sexual intercourse
• Menstrual pain because of congestion
• Urgency or increased frequency with urination
Why Choose Us
WHO BENEFITS FROM PHYSIOTHERAPY?
Many people assume that only athletic people can benefit from physical therapy due to the constant strain they endure while training and competing. In truth, anyone can benefit from physical therapy. Our physical therapists treat people across all ages and walks of life, be it working adults, elderly individuals, young children, or pregnant women.
Physical therapy can be utilised to treat a wide range of health conditions in jaipur. They range from cardiac to neurological and musculoskeletal conditions, such as post-myocardial infarction, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy, as well as back pain. Aasra physiotherapy clinic offers paediatric physiotherapy services to help kids overcome developmental conditions and achieve optimal and holistic growth, as well as geriatric support for elderly patients to help them regain mobility and strengthen muscles to avoid further injury.
Ready to Start? Let’s Talk