Post Surgery Physiotherapy
Post-Operative Physiotherapy In Jaipur
Post Operative physiotherapy Jaipur– Aasra Physiotherapy Clinic are experts in offering rehabilitation for people who have undergone a variety of surgeries. Both inpatients and outpatients can benefit from our post-operative care.
Rehabilitation after surgery is really difficult. It is a partnership between the patient and the physiotherapist to devise the best possible plan and achieve the intended outcome, allowing the patient to return to their preferred level of activity or sport.
The following are some of the most common procedures for which you should expect physiotherapy treatment:
- Repairs, reconstructions, and replacements of bones, joints, and muscles
- Spinal fusions, disc repairs and replacements, brain surgery, and other operations are among the techniques available.
- Internal organ surgery includes procedures on the lungs, heart, liver, gastrointestinal tract, and other organs.
- Other treatments include postnatal, hysterectomy, gynaecological repairs and reconstructions, and others.
- bladder and prostate surgery
- resections and reconstructions
What we offer
We assess your strength, function & flexibility post-surgery; help in pain management; & facilitate recovery.