Orthopedic Physiotherapist in Jaipur
What Is Orthopedic Physiotherapy?
Orthopedic physiotherapy is the branch of physiotherapy concerned with the treatment of injuries or disorders of the skeletal system and associated muscles, joints, and ligaments. It also encompasses before and post-operative hip, shoulder, and knee rehabilitation.
Orthopedic Conditions treated by us at Aasra Physiotherapy Clinic include:
- Neck or back pain
- Work injuries or accidents
- Sports injuries or accidents
- Post-orthopedic surgery recoveries
- Knee conditions
- Foot and ankle conditions
- Shoulder conditions
- Hip conditions
The following are examples of physiotherapy treatments for orthopedic conditions:
- Manual therapy: It includes mobilization, manipulation and other related techniques.
- Ultrasound Therapy: An electrical equipment that generates ultrasonic waves that are conveyed through conducting gel into the affected area.
- Interferential Therapy: It can be used to relieve pain. By the use of therapy Swelling will be reduced, and the healing process will be improved.
- Neuromuscular Stimulation: This is very useful following knee surgery to strengthen the muscles that support the knee.
- Taping for joint support/alignment. This will help to relieve discomfort and allow for normal movement.
- Programme of Rehabilitation Exercises: Home exercises are scientifically developed to enhance your posture, increase spine and joint mobility, and stabilise and strengthen the muscles that support your bones.
What we offer
Patients with orthopedic problems need customized physiotherapy for recovery and improvement.