Neurological Physiotherapy In Jaipur
Neuro Physiotherapist In Jaipur – The treatment of people with neurological problems is referred to as neurological physiotherapy. The brain, spinal cord, and nerves are the main goals of neurological illnesses. Loss of movement, feeling, uncoordinated movement, weak muscles, spasm, tremor, and pain are all symptoms of this condition. Neurological physiotherapy aids in the improvement of movement and the development of normal function in patients.
Condition Treated in Neurological Physiotherapy:
- Microcephaly is a rare neurological disorder in which an infant’s head is smaller than that of other children of the same age and gender.
- (PPS, poliomyelitis sequelae) is a group of latent symptoms of poliomyelitis (polio), occurring at about a 25 to 40% rate (latest data greater than 80%).
- Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS) is a condition in which the immune system attacks the peripheral nerve system, resulting in muscle weakness.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease (CMT
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Chronic Pain
Physiotherapists can assist you improve your functionality in your current situation and provide advice on how to alter your work and home environments for safe, efficient, and independent living.
Benefits of Neurological Physiotherapy:
- Increased strength
- Prolonged endurance
- Better balance
What we offer
Physiotherapy treatment for a wide range of neurological conditions